Sunday, April 21, 2013

Common Cross Fit Injuries?


What are some of the most common Cross Fit Injuries?  We really want to get involved in some of the local Cross Fit gyms around Central Florida. Injury prevention, training with proper biomechanics with the squat, deadlift, clean, and jerk lifts, and assisting with evidenced based treatments may help prevent an injury from occurring and, if injured, we can help you to get you back to Cross Fit pain free faster than the standard.  Feel free to comment on this blog, on the Pursuit Physical Therapy facebook page, or via email at pursuittherapy@gmail.com.   Visit our website at pursuittherapy.com for more information!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria
    therapist in new jersey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Cross fit mentality and the workouts, but I see a lot of people getting injured still. I don't like to be injured either, so if I can help other get back to Cross Fit pain free, review proper biomechanics with deadlifts, cleans, jerks, and squats, etc, and get people back to Cross fit faster, this is my goal

    ReplyDelete